Belgrade Food Tour: The best foodie thing to do in Belgrade!
Our guided 8-hour Belgrade Food tour through Belgrade’s stunning Skadarlija neighbourhood take you to 8 foodie locations to sample 14 typically Serbian tastings. Take in fascinating history, unique shops and AMAZING food! Discover the real Belgrade and eat like a local.
Don’t leave Belgrade without exploring one of its most culturally rich, offbeat and flavorful neighbourhood! Taste Serbia Food Tours take you away from the crowds and introduce you to the Belgrade’s fascinating history, culture, street art and amazing (yes AMAZING) Serbian food! You haven’t experienced Belgrade like this before. We believe that the best way to experience a city is through its food. Oftentimes our most lasting memories involve not what we saw but what we ate and where we ate it. There is nothing better than discovering that tiny restaurant on a side street packed with locals and trying something delicious that you can’t find back home. We created Taste Serbia Food Tours to provide you with just that experience. Our 8 hour Belgrade Food Tour takes you to our favourite local restaurants and shops, in one of Belgrade’s most fascinating and offbeat neighbourhoods. Take a break from being a tourist and experience the real Belgrade with us.
Belgrade Food Tour: What do you get?
- A guided tour in a small group with 1 or 2 vehicles included.
- In this tour, we cover entire Belgrade area, so you’ll have a chance to look around.
- 14 tastings of dishes that we love and that highlight culinary trends in Belgrade.
- Complimentary drink at all foodie spots.
- Free Wi-Fi during the entire tour, so you can share on Instagram, Twitter or FB.
- Tastings of various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Written insider tips on restaurants and kafanas that locals like to visit.
- Ideas on what to do in Belgrade highlighting sights, culinary treats, shops etc.
- Summary email with everything we tasted and the route we covered.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Belgrade Food.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Atmosphere! Best hosts ever! Magda and George are very funny guys and we had a very best time in Belgrade! Everything was so tasteful... Advice for you: do not eat 2 days before Belgrade food tour! :)
That it didn't last for 5 more days! :)