Belgrade Food Tour
Our guided 8-hour tours through Belgrade’s stunning Skadarlija neighborhood take you to 8 foodie locations to sample 14 typically Serbian tastings. Take in fascinating history, unique shops and AMAZING food! Discover the real Belgrade and eat like a local.
Don’t leave Belgrade without exploring one of its most culturally rich, offbeat and flavorful neighbourhoods! Taste Serbia Food Tours take you away from the crowds and introduce you to the Belgrade’s fascinating history, culture, street art and amazing (yes AMAZING) food! You haven’t experienced Belgrade like this before. We believe that the best way to experience a city is through its food. Oftentimes our most lasting memories involve not what we saw but what we ate and where we ate it. There is nothing better than discovering that tiny restaurant on a side street packed with locals and trying something delicious that you can’t find back home. We created Taste Serbia Food Tours to provide you with just that experience. Our 8 hour Belgrade Food Tour takes you to our favourite local restaurants and shops, in one of Belgrade’s most fascinating and offbeat neighbourhoods. Take a break from being a tourist and experience the real Belgrade with us.
What do you get?
- A guided tour in a small group with 1 or 2 vehicles included.
- In this tour, we cover entire Belgrade area, so you’ll have a chance to look around.
- 14 tastings of dishes that we love and that highlight culinary trends in Belgrade.
- Complimentary drink at all foodie spots.
- Free Wi-Fi during the entire tour, so you can share on Instagram, Twitter or FB.
- Tastings of various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Written insider tips on restaurants and kafanas that locals like to visit.
- Ideas on what to do in Belgrade highlighting sights, culinary treats, shops etc.
- Summary email with everything we tasted and the route we covered.