Foodie Belgrade Tour is a journey into gastronomic districts of Belgrade which seem to be destined to stay hidden from the eyes of most tourists and travellers. We think our guests also deserve to reveal foodie treasures of amazing Belgrade gourmet scene. During this tour we visit a few amazing bakeries, food street markets and foodie spots where we taste a wide range of Serbia delicacies. If you are a pleasure seeker and you want to walk through the neighborhoods away from busy and touristy city centre, join us for this 5-stops tour!
What do you get?
- A guided tour in a small group with 1 or 2 vehicles included.
- In this tour, we cover entire Belgrade area, so you’ll have a chance to look around.
- 7-8 tastings of dishes that we love and that highlight culinary trends in Belgrade.
- Complimentary drink at all foodie spots.
- Free Wi-Fi during the entire tour, so you can share on Instagram, Twitter or FB.
- Tastings of various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Written insider tips on restaurants and kafanas that locals like to visit.
- Ideas on what to do in Belgrade highlighting sights, culinary treats, shops etc.
- Summary email with everything we tasted and the route we covered.
PS. Due to popular demand, we have decided to engage in single-person tours, but we must tell you that the price is 80 euros.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Foodie Belgrade.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
We really enjoyed all the places we visited: interesting food and good company. Great that we could go to such different and very original places. This was a genuine food trip for enthusiasts into local foods!
I should have asked where to get the tasty walnut rakija!