Take a break from being a tourist!
Sure, you have come to Belgrade to visit Kalemegdan, Nikola Tesla Museum and maybe meet Novak Djoković. We get that. But Belgrade, being unpredictable as it is, often times takes you to wild nightlife, funny people and you end up having even more fun than you thought. That’s where we kick in. We want to show you Belgrade from a local perspective, show you where we go out for drinks, where we eat after a long night clubbing and help you experience real Belgrade. If you don’t have much time in Belgrade, this is the tour for you. We will take you to a 3 beautiful places, to try 4 most popular miracles of Belgrade street food cuisine.
What do you get?
- A guided tour in a small group with 1 or 2 vehicles included.
- In this tour, we cover entire Belgrade area, so you’ll have a chance to look around.
- 4 tastings of dishes that we love and that highlight culinary trends in Belgrade.
- Complimentary drink at all foodie spots.
- Free Wi-Fi during the entire tour, so you can share on Instagram, Twitter or FB.
- Written insider tips on restaurants and kafanas that locals like to visit.
- Ideas on what to do in Belgrade highlighting sights, culinary treats, shops etc.
- Summary email with everything we tasted and the route we covered.
PS. Due to popular demand, we have decided to engage in single-person tours, but we must tell you that the price is 50 euros.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Munchies in Belgrade.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
I was in Belgrade for a week and i decided to do a food tour. I have contacted Goran and Djordje and after discussing possible options we arranged a Munchie in Belgrade Food Tour. As soon as you meet these guys you can feel that they do the food tours because they love it not because they make a salary out of it. They love meeting new people and they have a passion for food. What more can one ask? The tour was just over three hours and it was the highlight of my Belgrade trip. I have tasted the most tasty local food and the company of Goran and Djordje is beyond pleasant. We went to four different places and these are not the kind of places you can find online or on trip advisor. They explained every little details about what we had, the history and the origins. I would strongly recommend this tour to anyone with a healthy appetite and a passion for food. Next time i am going to Belgrade i am doing a three day - two night tour with them outside of Belgrade. So, if you love food and like to Taste Serbia, this is the best way to go !!! Thanks Goran and Djordje, see you soon !!!